A spa treatment is perhaps one of the most exhilarating experiences you can have because it is both relaxing and re-invigorating. While you can enjoy a lovely spa treatment at a spa center located nearby, it may not be a particularly enjoyable experience especially if you’re uncomfortable due to lack of privacy. It can also be quite challenging if the schedule for your leisure doesn’t matches with the operating hours of the spa.
Now you are thinking it would be great to buy one for yourself. You would like some relief from your stress and tension. But you do not know where to begin or what are the best models to choose from.
We understand your problem.Getting home and garden spa is, therefore, a no-brainer because it ensures that you can benefit from all the pleasures attached to it without sacrificing your privacy and comfort. It also allows your family members to enjoy soothing spa treatments anytime they want.Our guide is designed to put you on the right path to purchasing the best home and garden hot tub.
Keep on reading to get an idea of what you need in a hot tub.
Types of Home and Garden Spas
Hot tubs, as they are commonly known as, come in all different shapes and sizes. They can accommodate 3, 6 or even more people. They also have 31, 32, 51, 71 and even 90 jets. There are also specialized tubs for therapy, pressure points and much more. Here are some tips to help you decide which one is right for you:
- How many people do you want to entertain at once
- What is the purpose of the hot tub- therapy, relaxation, fun and so on.
- The cost of the hot tubs- don’t overspend to impress.
- Location- where will you put it
Our Home and Garden Spas Reviews
Home and Garden Spas 6 Person 90 Jet Spa Review
It needs to be hardwired into your electrical system to operate. It also comes with two cup holders that are highlighted by LED light bulbs. Its speaker system gives you high-quality sound as you relax.
Its digital controls make this hot tub easy to operate. It also uses little energy, so you can be environmentally friendly as you enjoy a good night in the hot tub. This is all backed by its 7-mood-setting light feature.
The 92 x 92 x 36-inch size weighs a massive 800 pounds. Very little will move this hot tub from its place in your yard. It is built to last on a wooden frame with fiberglass backing. The water is propelled through the tub by two water pumps which use very little electricity.
- 90 jets
- Speaker system & mood lighting
- Seats 6 comfortably
- Speaker location needs to be changed
- It is very heavy
Home and Garden Spas 3 Person 31 Jet Spa — For the Comfort You Truly Deserve
This compact Jacuzzi-themed spa comes in a dark blue color that enhances its visual appeal. It also needs to be appropriately installed before it can be used. Despite its limited size and compact build, the spa is still relatively spacious and can comfortably accommodate 3 people without any restraint.
Weighing about 300 lbs, the Home and Garden 3 Person 31 Jet Spa is indeed sturdy equipment that can be very difficult to haul; hence, it must be accompanied by strong and capable manpower during delivery.
Despite its stout appearance, it can seat 3 people comfortably. This makes it a very reliable small-sized Jacuzzi for a home or an apartment. It is the best option for individuals that reside alone or couples with one child.
A prominent feature peculiar to the Home and Garden 3 Person 31 Jet Spa is the incorporation of 31 stainless steel jets, which is quite impressive for a Jacuzzi of its size. The hot tub jets are responsible for the spa’s optimum performance; as they ensure that it performs its therapeutic functions to its fullest capacity.
A factory installed Ozonator is another essential component of the Home and Garden 3 Person 31 Jet Spa, which is responsible for keeping the hot tub free from dirt and ensuring that it functions at an optimum level, beneficial to its life-span.
It is, however, not a default feature of the Jacuzzi and needs to be purchased separately.
Efficient water circulation and a robust jet system are two essential functions that are provided by this Home and Garden Spa, thanks to its 6 horsepower pump that is both reliable and durable.
The Home and Garden 3 Person 31 Jet Spa is also manufactured with LED lighting to make it a visual spectacle that beautifies the home.
- It is compact and requires only a small space for installation
- It is uncharacteristically spacious and can accommodate up to 3 people
- Its performance is awe-inspiring
- You may need to purchase other components to be able to maximize its potential.
- It is quite bulky and may require lots of manpower for its delivery.
This is the Ideal Home and Garden Spa variant for those people who reside in apartments or small homes with no yard space.
Home and Garden HG51T 6 Person 51 Outdoor Spa — For Soothing Baths in Your Yard
Larger than the 3 Person 31 Jet Spa variant, the Home, and Garden HG51T 6 Person 51 Outdoor Spa is specially designed for homes that are much bigger and have free space that can accommodate a Jacuzzi of this size.
Its large size also makes it a good fit for a yard since it doesn’t hamper its installation. It should be noted, however, that it can’t be used as an alternative to an above-ground pool because the disparities in both their functions are quite significant; hence, installing it along with an above-ground pool is the only reasonable option.
The Home and Garden HG51T 6 Person 51 Outdoor Spa is quite robust and capable of accommodating up to 6 people, which makes it the perfect relaxation equipment for large families as well as a group of friends.
This model of Home and Garden Spa is also equipped with 51 stainless steel jets that help optimize the spa’s functionality leading to a much-improved performance and of course a desirable therapeutic outcome.
Minimal energy consuming rite pump is included which ensures that this model functions with an efficiency that is astounding.
- It is quite spacious and able to fit up to 6 people
- It is the ideal option for homes with yards.
- It consumes less energy and is quite efficient.
- It can’t be installed in small homes and apartment
- It requires a lot of manpower during delivery.
This is the best option if you want a more spacious hot tub that you can share with your family or friends.
Home and Garden Spas HG78 6 Person 78 Outdoor Spa
This variant of Home and Garden Spas is as roomy as the Home and Garden HG51T 6 Person 51 Outdoor Spa model, though its build projects a more robust image. Able to comfortably seat about half a dozen people, it is the perfect relaxation tub to have in a home.
It is massive and spacious with a dimension of 92″ x 92″ x 37″ and can accommodate about 6 or 7 people.
With a total of 78 jets incorporated into the Home and Garden HG78 6 Person 78 Outdoor Spa, its performance is as effortless as it can be.
Other features peculiar to the model include underwater LED lighting, a 220V/50Amp electrical system, and two low energy consuming rite pumps.
- It is very roomy and has a capacity to accommodate 6-7 people
- It is an aesthetic spectacle that is certain to beautify a home
- It is energy-efficient
- It is quite bulky and hence requires lots of manpower during haulage
- Its installation can be quite cumbersome.
A fascinating feature of this product is its design, which helps to influence the décor of a home. Its bulky frame, however, means that its use is limited to the yard and isn’t a good fit for a home’s interior.
The Benefits of Owning a Hot Tub
- You sleep better- there is something about hot water that helps relax a person. A dip in the hot tub just prior to going to bed will help you get better sleep
- Relieves stress- the massage action of the water helps reduce your stress
- Helps with arthritis & chronic pain- not only arthritis but a carpal tunnel, tendonitis and much more. You have a home hydrotherapy unit in your backyard.
- Contributes to lowering your blood sugar levels- 30 minutes a day for 6 days will help bring down your sugar levels by roughly 12%
- Lowers blood pressure- relaxing in a hot tub not only gets rid of stress but helps you lower your blood pressure.
- Contributes to the younger looking skin- because you lower your stress and anxiety levels you stop premature aging. Plus, your blood is delivering more oxygen to your skin to keep them healthy.
- Can help with migraines- soaking in a hot tub helps relieve tension. Tension is a trigger for many headaches. Cut out the trigger save on experiencing headache pain.
Hot tubs are great entertaining tools. Most people love to relax in a nice heated hot tub, even in the winter. They are great to use to unwind from a hard day or week of work. They are especially good if you want to put on your romantic moves in private.
While most home and garden spas are not inexpensive, they will pay for themselves in the long run. These units come in all sizes and run on different types of electrical power. Just make sure you do your homework. You do not want to buy a spa that will not work with your electrical set-up
Don’t just take our word for it. Do your own research and make sure you purchase the best home and garden spa that is right for you.
Check out all the home and garden spa reviews before you enter the showroom. Getting all the facts will help you beat the salesmen at their own game.