Let’s be honest. There are some great blow-up hot tubs, but also a few not so good ones (and some that are just plain bad, yes, talking about you Radiant Saunas spa). So which inflatable spa is right for you? Well, check out our Hot Tubs buying guide and reviews below.
For impatient: Click here to see our #1 top Lay Z Spa Hot Tubs right NOW on Amazon. It’s affordable and has enough space for four people.
At a Glance
Overall Rating - 4.7/5
The heating system adjusts to fit your personal temperate preference to use the control panel and the high-powered jets that give you the ultimate spa experience.
Value of Money - 4.8/5
Product Quality - 4.6/5
Durbilty - 4.7/5
So it is pretty understandable if you’re looking to formulate the best summer getaway for your family and have a few things in mind. It could be a renovation of your backyard pool, a new barbecue grill, or perhaps the latest hot tub for inviting friends over for a laidback weekend.
All the money you’ve been saving up during the holiday season usually pays off for the extra expenses during the summer. If you’ve arrived here, it’s for a good reason, and we understand you want the best Lay Z Spa Hot Tub.
Lay Z Spa only makes premium inflatable hot tubs, and they are the best in the business. So although you will find economical options in their product range, they are still relatively expensive compared to other contemporary brands.
And we understand how hectic a task it can be deciding between which hot tub to buy based on numerous factors, let alone price. Below you’ll find a well-curated, customer-friendly articulation of the very best Lay Z Spa Hot Tubs to pick from and which one would suit your home the best.
The Lay Z Spa Miami is one of their bestsellers, and you’ll soon understand why. For its low price, it doesn’t deter on quality. It comes packed with the latest innovative technology and advanced settings and offers you the comfort and convenience Lay Z Spa guarantees.
Top-of-the-line Construction & More!
- Constructed with 48 robust vertical I-Beams and a rayon-coated outer body to give the tub rigidness in structure and capacity to hold weight. You get the exact shape of the tub even after heavy use and a comfortable interior surface every time.
- The hot tub is both inflatable and portable; it can hold up to four people at a time. Call the pals over for a relaxing spa experience after a game of tennis and enjoy the good things in life.
Tech it till you make it
- The beautiful hot tub comes with a soft-touch digital control panel that lets you alter the temperature without having to step out of the tub (how convenient). Suit it to your body’s needs, going up to 40 degrees.
- The Lay Z Spa Massage Airjet option is specifically there to step things up in your spa experience.
- If you’re coming from a busy day at work and just want to jump in your hot tub, this model comes with the ingenious timer that lets you alter the heater for when you need it.
- Talking about a good massage, the Miami model offers 81 air jets! Eighty-one times the relaxation of your spa experience. Manifest the soothing atmosphere of a hot bath in Budapest from the comfort of your home with the 360-degree surrounding capacity of the air jets releasing healing bubbles through every corner.
- Like all other Lay Z Spa models, the Miami model comes with a water filtration system that cleans your water through and through.
- Set up the whole equipment within ten minutes or less.
- Comes with necessary accessories like inflatable lids, covers, lock clips, etc.
- One of the smaller models.
- Issues with the warranty service.
- Not the best model for hosting multiple people (more than two).
The Lay Z Spa Miami is one of their most frequently ordered hot tubs. For the simple reason, it provides almost all the best features in terms of construction and technology that pricier models do, but at the cheapest rate, you’ll find in the market today.
It comes with a two-year warranty,. Even though some customers have complained about delivery and warranty-related issues, their customer service is highly cooperative, so you can certainly hope for solutions if things don’t go smoothly.
The Helsinki hot tub is one of Lay Z’s biggest, most extravagant, and expensive models (it screams parties!). Owning the Helsinki is like owning a vehicle, but because it’s a Cadillac Escalade, you get to take the kids on a family road trip and show it off!
Do you want to invite friends from work to a Sunday afternoon spa? Let all their kids have a splash? This model’s made for that.
Let’s talk Build Quality and more
- This model’s perhaps their most aesthetic one of the bunch. The drop-stitch material is super tough and long-lasting, and it gives that Nordic woodlike design life to the hot tub.
- Capacity to fit in 5-7 people comfortably and is made for backyard parties and picnics.
Smart features that spell ‘comfort & convenience’
- A massage system that will satisfy all sitting inside is their 180-degree airjet utility that offers a sensual experience surrounding the entire body. Everyone will be relaxed and the guests will keep coming back.
- Comes with rapid heating technology that enables you to alter heat (up to 40 degrees Celsius) and filter the water while the massage system functions at the same time.
- Their renowned Freeze Shield Technology that comes with the 2021 model ensures the water doesn’t freeze up during winter so you can enjoy a spa bath all year round.
- Easy 1o-minute installation.
- 2-year warranty.
- UK’s bestselling and award-winning model.
- Highly rated by customers.
- The pump offers built-in drink-holders.
- Double lock safety clips.
You can’t beat this model for those crazy weekend nights and numerous parties you’ll be hosting all year round. It is rather expensive and something to think about with due diligence.
But it comes with its perks; the excellent accumulation of features and the overall premium feel to it is hard to say no to, especially if you’re a social butterfly hosting events at your place every other day.
The model is the first of its kind that offers LED lighting with seven colours to suit your mood and ambience.
- Robust I-Beam construction provides longevity and a soft-cushioning shape gives maximum comfort for leaning.
- It fits four to six people easily.
Features & Colors
- LED lighting with seven colours, so you get the glitz and glam and cater to your mood.
- Digital control panel lets you operate from the inside. Alter temperature up to 40 degrees Celsius along with the timer control to suit your routine.
- 87 air jets account for the most calming spa experience.
- 10-minute easy setup.
- Comes with a leatheroid cover for protection.
LED lights come with three brightness settings to stay proactive to your eyesight.
- Wireless remote lets you control lights from your fingertips.
- Accessories like the cover, safety clips for maximum sustainability.
- Customers complain that it is not spacious enough for six people.
- Most models have more air jets.
The Paris model’s attractive to the eye for its one-of-a-kind LED lighting system. However, it is not roomy enough for six people and models like the St. Tropez, the Vegas, and the Palm Springs offer more minus the lights.
The Lay Z Spa Maldives is one of their most exquisite creations to date. Setting a new standard in the ultimate spa experience makes its mark in its innovative and cutting-edge technology combined with a suave decor to uplift its premium look.
You will find in it the best massage experience, the capacity to entertain, and a long-lasting sense of satisfaction if you choose to purchase this masterpiece from Lay Z Spa.
Construction that makes a difference
- Yet another hot tub from Lay Z Spa with their signature I-Beam construction that you can rely on for years to come.
- What sets this model apart is the 3-Ply TriTech material that makes the equipment significantly more durable and robust in its structure.
- For parties and for relaxation, the Maldives hot tub is enormous in its capacity fitting up to seven people with ease.
Cutting Edge Tech
- The feature that sets this model apart is the 8 HydroJets combined with the 140 AirJets (staggering!).
- The hydrodynamic technology-infused massage system is more precise at healing body sores, bruises, muscle pain, etc.
- Athletes always prefer HydroJets over AirJets for their speciality in dealing with specific body pain, but this model offers the best of both worlds.
- Talking about relaxation, this hot tub also offers an inflatable seating region along with a foot massager.
- An ergonomic seating area allows stress-free resting and the foot massager adds to the luxury and overall comfort.
- The old rapid heating system comes with a dual technology that allows for temperature control (up to 40 degrees Celsius) and lets the massage function run simultaneously to give you both pleasures.
Comes with a power-saving timer to cut on energy costs and cater to your routine.
- Aqua Glow LED lighting better than ever before provides relaxing ambient lighting to suit your moods.
- Offers Set up DVD and filter cartridges for maximum convenience and luxury.
- Easy 10-minute installation.
- 2 year warranty.
- Customers have complained about its durability and temperature control.
- Run times don’t match for the HydroJets and AirJets.
The Lay Z Spa Maldives hot tub is one of their popular choices. A bit on the expensive side because of the hydrodynamic technology, but you get a better massage system beyond mere relaxation and toward true healing.
However, its hefty price tag can cost you if something goes wrong, as customers have complained in the past. If you’re buying for the first time, better to buy cheap and get used to the Lay Z experience first.
The Vegas model from Lay Z Spa has been a consistent customer-favourite for years. It offers almost all the necessary features, reliable construction, the lowest maintenance costs, and overall great economic value. You can’t go wrong with the Vegas.
Two Times Tough
Construction has been one of the key selling points of the Vegas hot tub. For its cutting edge technology in the making, customers have placed their trust on this model time and time again, earning it the bestseller title for years.
- Comes with their signature DuraPlus & Beam construction. Customers always highlight its firm structure and long lifespan.
- Moreover, the DuraPlus technology offers protection from UV rays and sharp objects.
- Capacity to fit in up to six people.
Features that make it a better deal
- This model surprisingly offers the Freeze Shield Technology that you usually don’t get at this range. As a result, you can use the hot tub all year long, increasing its lifespan as well.
- 140 AirJets provide substantive massage performance.
- Energy-saving timer and Rapid Heating Tech gives you warmth and relaxation while saving energy.
- 2-year warranty.
- Highly-rated customer’s favourite hot tub.
- Easy 10-minute set up.
- Maintenance costs below 10 pounds.
- Lacks the technological superiority of HydroJets.
- Doesn’t come with LED lights or a music system, unlike other models.
- White body prone to dirt.
You can rely on the Vegas hot tub for numerous reasons. But to keep it simple, it’s the construction and price while not undermining the quality of the spa experience.
Our previous model was one of their most expensive and if you have doubts about spending all that money, this is the model for you.
The Vancouver hot tub from Lay Z Spa is one of their premium sellers in the market. It offers excellent longevity and value for your money with its combination of build quality and smart features.
Lifespan Maximising Construction
- The Vancouver hot tub is popular for its stonelike decor, thanks to its drop-stitch material construction. But the drop-stitch material isn’t just for the eye appeal because the hot tub is twice hard and pays off for long-term durability.
- Spacious enough for three to five people at a time.
Features to Consider
- Total WiFi control lets you control the temperature, timing, and the AirJet Plus System.
- AirJet Plus System – a more enhanced air jet technology that shoots bubbles from the floor and the sidewalls for the most relaxing spa experience
- 140 air jets for maximum comfort
- Freeze-Shield Technology for year long use
- Temperature up to 40 degrees Celsius
- Digital control panel lets you control everything from within the hot tub
- Holds 213 gallons of water
- Easy to install under ten minutes
- Not as enhanced as hydro jets
- Lacks LED lighting for all its aesthetics
For its price, you may get better options if you don’t mind losing the stonelike decor. However, the Vancouver hot tub also provides most features you would get for cheaper ones and ones that are more expensive, so if the decor is that important go for it.
This one’s for the lazy summer conversations over frozen watermelon daiquiris and cold sushi. Square-shaped and compact, it fits up to 6 people and is made for the social butterflies.
- DuraPlus & I-Beam construction for the longest lifespan you can enjoy
- Capacity for six people
- Get the best of both worlds with 8 hydro jets and 140 air jets giving you a trance-like massage experience
- Rapid heating system with a maximum temperature of 40 degrees Celsius and a timer for routined use
- Freeze-Shield Technology for supreme utility all year round
- Easy 10-minute tool-free setup
- 2 year warranty
This is a model worth the purchase for average-sized families. Good enough for four people but can fit in six for the guest, it also provides a robust body and best of all it has HydroJet technology for the best spa experience.
Lay Z Spa brings you the ultimate cozy hot tub in the Bali model. Made for a maximum of four people, turn it into an intimate conversation between two or a close-knit game of cards for four.
Construction & Decor in one look:
- Grey decor that uplifts the minimalist feel to the tub
- LED lighting with seven colours to choose from with remote control
- For use during the summer and winter with Freeze-Shield Technology
- Large capacity holding 669 litres of water
- High efficiency, minimal filtration costs
- 120 air jets in a cozy space gives you pinpoint pleasure of a spa
- Budget-friendly price
- Value for money
- Sofa-like design
- Exterior body built from TriTech material
- Temperature up to 40 degrees Celsius
- Doesn’t come with hydrojets
- Lacks enough space for four adults
This is one of the best economical options from Lay Z Spa for its price, the TriTech material used in construction, and the cozy shape paired with 120 air jets. The Lay Z Spa Bali is one for the family.
- The round design measures 77 inches in diameter.
- It’s able to fit in up to 4 people.
- It carries about 210 gallons of water.
- The 1300W heater can increase the water temperature by 2 to 3 degrees F every hour.
- It has 120 bubble jets.
- The bubble air blower is powered by a 1.1 HP motor.
- It has a built-in hard water treatment system.
- It comes with a floating chlorine dispenser.
AirJets vs HydroJets: What’s the difference?
One of them is significantly expensive than the other, while one runs on water technology and the other on air. That should tell you what ‘air’ in air jets is for and the ‘hydro’ in hydro jets.
Hydro jets trigger a combination of air and warm water into the tub from the sides to higher pressures to get to your sore muscles and aches with more precision than air jets. Air jets use air to provide a more relaxed massage experience.
Athletes choose hydro jets for this simple reason, they can reach your lower back, the stiff muscles and with greater urgency than air jets can. It is always a more healing experience after gym sessions and a heavy game of football. However, if you prefer a gentler experience on the body and don’t require the heavy-duty performance of hydro jets, air jets are best for you.
On price, hydrojet hot tubs always cost more, whereas airjet hot tubs cost significantly less, and you can get one below 500 pounds.
- What’s the usual fill time for a Lay Z Spa Hot Tub?
A Lay Z Spa hot tub shouldn’t take longer than 2 hours to fill in normal water pressure.
- My Lay Z Spa Hot Tub is turned off at night; how much does the temperature drop overnight?
The temperature drops one degree every four hours.
- Do I need to change the filter? If so, how often?
Yes, it is recommended that you change filters every three days and clean them every time.
- What’s the general maintenance cost of a Lay Z Spa Hot Tub?
A Lay Z Spa Hot Tub costs you ten pounds in general for maintenance in the long run.
- How often should I change the water inside the hot tub?
You should change the water in the hot tub every three days and use appropriate chemicals every time for maximum utility.
Lay Z Spa hot tubs have taken over the world since the beginning of its journey. Providing one-of-a-kind inflatable hot tubs with the latest technology and exciting features, they have garnered a reputation of being the best at their game.
You can pick from a Lay Z Spa collection from excellent colours to dynamic price ranges with ease as soon as you decide to get one.